Ideas for the event
- wikipedia (we have a lot)
- TED talks on Open-Source, DRM, etc.
Application for LulzBot
We are thinking to apply for a LulzBot TAZ 3D Printer
"What would your hackerspace do with a 3D printer?"
- Print parts for the RepRap Prusa i3
- Print parts for a CNC router (to eventually build a wiki house)
- Print parts for τοlabάκι (eg. door-lock)
- Print cases for various Arduino/RaspberryPi-based projects (eg. ICARUS)
- Print custom parts for the SpaceTime Helix
- Print labels, spoons, tools, gears and other "everyday" useful things to showcase
- Display the 3D printer(s) at the CommonsFest 2014 exhibition
- Print parts for a quadcopter and/or a model airplane (eg. ICARUS)
- Print feeder/case for a feeder-adapter to fit a RaspberryPi into a satellite dish for HWMN
- Print a pitch/roll/yaw adjustable laser mount for the multi-touch table
"Contributions to Libre/Free/Open Source hardware and software"
Hint:Provide documentation to any projects your hackerspace or hackerspace members have contributed to Libre/Free/Open Source hardware and software. Links to git repositories, wiki pages, or photo documentation are examples of acceptable documentation.
- LabStrap local code hosting
- WiND GitHub (Update to use OpenLayers/OpenStreetMaps + facelift)
- SpaceTime Helix (OpenSource Art) Gitourious
Hint:Please add any extra info about your hacker space that you think makes your group or facility stand out.
- At τοlabάκι we have sucessfully built a RepRap Prusa from scratch.
- We have co-organized the first CommonsFest in 2013 and will be present at CF2014.
- We frequently organize free workshops. (Eg. git, Blender, vim/emacs, cryptography, Arduino, C++, NodeJS, PHP, ...)
- We are heavily involved it the Heraklon Metropolitan Wireless Network (HWMN).
- We have achieved all of the above in only 30 months that τοlabάκι Hackerspace exists.