This is to help us gather material that may be of interest for anyone wishing to prepare an Anonymity workshop.
A very good collection of articles and tips can be found on the EFF website on Surveillance Self-Defense
Title: Similar workshops at the hackerspace.gr where called "Freedom of Speech"
- A list of links to software to avoid surveillance prism-break.org
- HTTPS everywhere
- NO script
- "I have nothing to hide."
- "It's only against the bad guys."
- "If I have to see advertisements then I prefer to see those which are relevant to me."
- "Only anonymous, statistical information is collected, and not personally identifying information."
Why use duckduckgo?
- Don't Track Us (i.e. don't profile us)
- Don't Bubble Us (i.e. give us neutral search results)
- What's "Do Not Track" (i.e. browser settings don't do it.)
When only TOR is not enough
- When logged in to facebook/google/yahoo/youtube (basically if you identify yourself anywhere, especially without HTTPS)